A.C.M. ''Polar Bear II' competition gas pistol (WB-105) part 014

lukvdh

Perhaps someone knows / owns this gun. I know, it's not really 'the greatest pistol available'. But I own one ;-) :

A.C.M. 'Polar Bear II' competition gas pistol (WB-105)

It's leaking all gas via the barrel.

I checked all o-rings (and gave them a silicon threatment) and I found out part 014 (seems to be a very small o-ring?) is missing in my pistol.

Question: does anyone own this WB-105 and does such person know the internals well enough to tell me what part 014 exactly is (perhaps a photo....) ?

Thanks in advance !

P.S. The filling valve of this gun doesn't have the very small o-ring on the outside, so a lot of gas is lost on the "inlet" when filling.

Is there anyone over here who knows where one could find these very small o-rings?

BIC lighter, the fill valve on those cheap little things is just the right size, just pop it off and fit it in.

Veringetorix is taking about the rubber for the fill valve no the o-ring, as for the o-ring just take it to your local hardware store and see if you can get one that is the same size and try that, it should be the same size, but a better quality o-ring so it will seal better.

BIC lighter, the fill valve on those cheap little things is just the right size, just pop it off and fit it in.

I quit smoking about 6 years ago... So no empty BICs over here, but I'll ask around.

Thanks for the tip!

P.S. The part 014 in this pistol is a small rubber dish, not an o-ring.

Archived