40mm search

masakarijoe

currently, i am using an LB tech 5X 40mm pouch on my rig, which is a great pouch. HOWEVER, i am looking to replace it because of some key issues that i have with it.

i have looked around, and found no pouch that meets my stipulations, and i am coming here for help finding one, or getting one made. here are my requirements:

-i have 6 rows of MOLLE horizontally on my rig. i want to hold 6 grenades. so that means that i need a pouch that holds 6 grenades and takes up 6 slots, or something compareable (3 slots and 3 grenades, 2 and 2, etc.) the problem is that most often, these types of smaller pouches have large sewn edges that stick out, and even though they take up the required amount of molle loops, they are unable to be placed next to eachother because of this. my biggest preference therefore would be a pouch wth smooth edges so they can be placed next to eachother, or 1 pouch that holds all 6 grenades.

-my current pouch has open bottoms. while therefore great for draining, this means that the pouches are unable to hold anything aside from 40mm grenades, such as pistol mags, multitools, etc. i want to be able to hold other items than 40mm grenades if need be. so the pouch would have to have sealed bottoms with drain grommets, or at least a partially sealed bottom.

-velcro closure (and long enough so that it can hold HE grenades and longer pyro grenades)

-USMC coyote brown

so... does anyone have any information that can help me procure said pouch? currently, the best option for me looks like buying 6 eclipse 40mm single pouches, and mounting them next to eachother.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Joe

Looked at diamondback tactical's offering at all, Joe?

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/BattleL...3-P768C249.aspx

That's the triple but they come in other numbers. It comes in coyote brown, has a long flap with velcro, closed bottom, drain holes, takes up 3 rows of MOLLE (on the triple) etc. etc. Seems like it might be just what you're looking for. Only thing I'm not sure about is if you could mount 2 triples side by side, or if the pouch overlaps too much.

Anyway, I'm running one of the triples right now and it's a nice pouch.

Hope that helps,

- CapaciousZepher

:o

i looked everywhere, and found nothing about them. wow, thank you for that link!

so, would you mind taking some pics of yours from different angles for me please? i would love to see it. also, is yours coyote brown?

thank you!

-Joe

Diamondback is a nice choice. The 40mm pouch it self is large enough for long type 40mm, 2 mp5 mag, silencer, co2 flashbang and even a515 mag.

DSCF2361.jpg

you can found more pic in my other post.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=166372

wow. that is some pouch! and how many slots does the 5X version take up?

anyway, right now it looks like ill get 2 of the 3X pouches. zephyr: yes, i would very much like some pics, front and back if possible.

their CB is not tan, right?

thanks so much guys!

-Joe

wow. that is some pouch! and how many slots does the 5X version take up?

anyway, right now it looks like ill get 2 of the 3X pouches. zephyr: yes, i would very much like some pics, front and back if possible.

their CB is not tan, right?

thanks so much guys!

-Joe

You probably wants to get 2 3x40mm instead, because the 5x takes 7 columns. Diamondback's CB is close to Paraclete's CB, Tan is discontinued.

Ok i know this isnt what you are looking for but i may give you an Idea on how to solve your real estate problem

I had been haunted by this pouch for along time Very_Hot_TynCorp_PMC08.jpgComboultv1450.jpg

If you found the material to make the elasitc loops then i believe you could make a molle plank capable of holding at least 6 40mm with ease

BTW the real pouch pictured is the HSGI Combination Mag / Ultility Leg Pouch V-1

so i was looking around, and it seems that the LBT 40mm pouch is 3 wide...

LBT_40mmT_1.jpg

LBT_40mmT_2.jpg

EDIT: if pics dont work, heres the link:

http://www.wargameyau.net/redirect.php?tid...p;goto=lastpost

they are also the first result when google imaging "LBT 40mm"

anyone know where to find them, if the DBT pouch doesnt fit my needs? sadly though, it looks as though the bottoms of them may be open.

-Joe

hmmm... sorry to ask, really i am, but could you possible take a picture from the top of the pouch doing that?

damn...

and -I-, the 5X40mm pouch takes up 7? im guessing then that the 4X40mm takes up 5.

:(

-Joe

If you really want to use DBT's 3x40mm, you could use MALICE clip to mount it, in this way you should be able to fit it on 3 columns of MOLLE webbing

The Tactical Tailor 40mm pouches have sealed bottoms, and also hold things like pistol mags, multitools, etc. The only problem is that they only come in one size, and that's four grenades. The plus side is that they only take up four vertical rows of real estate. Figured it wouldn't hurt to show you this one as well.

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/40mm4rdm203panel.aspx

Archived