anyone have a Maruzen Machine Pistol: Type U?

Desolation mkII

The Maruzen Machine Pistol: Type U

i am looking to get a gas backup weapon and noticed this gun is very cheap i.e. £79 :huh: for a full auto gbb, i am looking to know if anyone has got one and if they can tell me if it is any good or not.

much appreciated

I wouldn't recommend it as a 'show gun' as the finish is very cheap and nasty.

However, the mechanism is fine and it's an absolute hoot to shoot.

Not as solid as the KSC Mac 11, but even cheaper and probably less prone to breakage (without the metal bolt in the M11), although my UZI needed a replacement gas valve, which wasn't a problem with the O ring.

Cheers

I wouldn't recommend it as a 'show gun' as the finish is very cheap and nasty.

However, the mechanism is fine and it's an absolute hoot to shoot.

Not as solid as the KSC Mac 11, but even cheaper and probably less prone to breakage (without the metal bolt in the M11), although my UZI needed a replacement gas valve, which wasn't a problem with the O ring.

Cheers

Wow really? Maruzen is usually known for the opposite, decent to look at, not much in the preformance. I thought it was also an NBB, and was to weak to handle anything other than HFC134a..

The type U is the funnest weapon i have ever fired for it's size. Not very accurate at all, but it doesn't really matter, and if you ever get the chance, buy two - you will not regret it in anyway.

Best points are the fact that it can be holstered relatively easily (especially compared to the rest of the GBB SMGs - K, M11, Scorpian - all of which will usually require a sling, or a huge holster), or can even fit in the pouches of some tac vests, and the rate of fire.

Make sure you use plenty of silicon oil, particularily on the moving parts within the body, but except for that you shouldn't have any problems at all, and you'll have a massive grin on your face.

Archived