Splinter Cell: Double agent.

Stealthbomber

Bit of a blast from the past buy anyway...

Does anybody know of a specific cheat code for SC:DA that allows you to skip past a mission?

This is another one of those games that I seem to find myself installing on a PC, playing half way through and then replacing the PC.

I've just installed it for about the 5th time and I really can't face some of the missions again.

I've seen a bunch of cheats on IGN that tells me how to do stuff like walk through walls or enable god-mode but, even so, some of the hassles I've had with this game before (such as the uber-dull bits in the JBA HQ) require you to complete mind-numbing tasks so none of the usual ammo-up or health-up cheats will help me.

I need something that'll either skip an entire level or, at least, something that automatically registers a task as completed.

Anything would be appreciated. Thanks folks. :)

It's out of the question to copy the save files form the old game/PC to the new one, or was it completely uninstalled?

If not the possibility exists that you could use some one else's completed save file, but I was unable to find any online...

Archived