tac vest for an ak

Spudz

Can all tac vests that hold m4 mags hold ak mags as well? I’m getting a pistol sometime soon, so I'd like to get a green cross-draw tac vest, that can hold at least 4 mags. Anyone know of one that works well for an ak for around 60 bucks?

That vest does not hold AK magazines. Read the discription. 12 M16 magazines or 12 VSS magazines. VSS magazines, and M16 magazines, are quite smaller than AK47s. I'm pretty sure that it just wouldn't fit.

Look on a place like www.eagleindustries.com. Their tactical vests fit AK47 magazines, I think.

That vest does not hold AK magazines.  Read the discription.  12 M16 magazines or 12 VSS magazines.  VSS magazines, and M16 magazines, are quite smaller than AK47s.  I'm pretty sure that it just wouldn't fit.

Look on a place like www.eagleindustries.com.  Their tactical vests fit AK47 magazines, I think.

wups sorry about that, :bam:

• 2 weeks later...
That vest does not hold AK magazines.  Read the discription.  12 M16 magazines or 12 VSS magazines.  VSS magazines, and M16 magazines, are quite smaller than AK47s.  I'm pretty sure that it just wouldn't fit.

Look on a place like www.eagleindustries.com.  Their tactical vests fit AK47 magazines, I think.

Actually that vest will hold AK mags (2 per pouch), but it is a tight fit. I have the M22A which is the same, but with no cross draw holster. The cross-draw version is extremely hard to find these days, as the factory in Russia that makes them has stopped production, saying that they wont do another 'run' of them unless its for 100 or more vests.

So if you find one, snap it up.

:P

Archived