metal/slide frame 1911

urbandork

What do u guys think about

PGC

GRS

Prime

Shooters Design

whats the best company with the most durable finish? (Itll be for a w/a probably the fbi trails scw ver. 2)

ill be doing a good amount of skirmishing and it will not be a shelf peice. As such it must look but but also be durable and preform well on the feild

Im looking for something with sprinfeild markings and serations in the front to match the back. I also want to polish just the side of the slide and top the gun off with cocobolo grips with a deep color. N e sugestions are welcomed.

Also ive been a bit intrested in a hybrid type set up. Something perhaps ported. The only companies ive seen making them are shooters design. Are there n e others?

What do u guys think about

PGC

GRS

Prime

Shooters Design

whats the best company with the most durable finish? (Itll be for a w/a probably the fbi trails scw ver. 2)

ill be doing a good amount of skirmishing and it will not be a shelf peice. As such it must look but but also be durable and preform well on the feild

Im looking for something with sprinfeild markings and serations in the front to match the back. I also want to polish just the side of the slide and top the gun off with cocobolo grips with a deep color. N e sugestions are welcomed.

Also ive been a bit intrested in a hybrid type set up. Something perhaps ported. The only companies ive seen making them are shooters design. Are there n e others?

I found Shooters slides' finishing the most durable. But I haven't seen any lower frames they make. PGC is also quite nice and they always come in a set, upper and lower together. Prime is probably the worst and need a lot of extra work. u can go for a PGC MEU upper and lower for your FBI Trial. I saw WGCshop has it. Good luck and take some pictures when u finished.

Got an SD slide on a KSC Mk23 which looks very nice.

I also bought an SD slide for my SVI Hybrid Comp (The Xcelerator one is the same size, if anyone else was wondering, and fits without any mods) and it is absolutely luverly...

hyb_comp_009.jpg

Got a Guarder stainless chamber coming too :)

Cheers.

Archived