A&K M249 project

drooltool

first off im upgrading my gun for fps not rof all of my local fields let me shot 450 fps and i want to take full advantage of that. rite now i only have the cash to upgrade the compresion and would gladly accept any advice. so i could use some help finding a good piston, piston head, cylinder head, and probly a new nozzle. also one note i need an aluminum piston because i plan on running and m130 spring later on when i upgrade the motor to a high torqoe one

pls excuse any bad spelling this is my firstpost

implying your spelling gets better the more you post?

sorry if this sounds mean, but its not really an excuse, is it?

ps. im not mocking peoples' spelling, im as guilty as anyone when it comes to mistakes...

edited for spelling... oh, the irony of it all...

first off im upgrading my gun for fps not rof all of my local fields let me shot 450 fps and i want to take full advantage of that. rite now i only have the cash to upgrade the compresion and would gladly accept any advice. so i could use some help finding a good piston, piston head, cylinder head, and probly a new nozzle. also one note i need an aluminum piston because i plan on running and m130 spring later on when i upgrade the motor to a high torqoe one

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

He's from Texas.

There is a hard limit of 450 fps with .2s on support weapons, he wants to get as close to that limit as possible which would be advantageous as AEGs also have limits.

Basically he's wondering what parts would be best to push the M249's FPS and keep it pretty reliable.

Archived