KWC (Taurus) PT 24/7

Unit 318

I was looking for a high quality springer pistol the other day and found the KWC Taurus PT 24/7 springer pistol. It supposedly has a (fixed?) hop up and fires at 230-250 FPS. I was wondering if anyone owned one of these and if they are in fact high quality like Airsoft Atlanta says they are. I would be picking one up in probably a week if it turns out to be a good buy.

taurus_247_spring_jpg.jpg

They are a excellent springer pistol. I have owned two for a long time and they among the best of the KWC's that you can buy.

Power is decent at 230+ and range/accuracy is very very good (better than the TM's-period). You must use .20's minimum. Do not use .12's!

This is one of the best detailed pistols out there as well. Take it from someone who has well over 100 springers (i've been hooked on them for years), you cannot go wrong with a KWC springer. They are made using the best materials and their build quality is closer to that of a good GBB than you can believe.

Archived