Name these programs...

Xaccers

Been chatting with my gf about some of the programs that were on as we were growing up and there's a few that neither of us can remember the names of.

One was a claymation thing about dinosaurs, another was a cartoon (she thinks possibly anime in style) which took the viewer through various stages of Man's history from cavemen onwards.

Then there was an anime series which was shown in Saudi back in '81/'82, I don't remember much, other than a thin kid and his fat friend wandering, one episode they come upon a load of rusty tanks in a desert and find a skeleton inside one, another episode the fat kid grabs a frog from a stream and just eats it.

Any ideas?

Not sure about Claymation dinosaurs, althought I think I have seen something similar (or maybe a claymation wingless dragon).

The cartoon sounds like one of the Once upon a time... -series, perahps this one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time..._Man

It's French, but I think they had some Japanese involved... According to Wiki, the composer was Japanese at elast.

Well, huh? I was pretty certain that "Once Upon A Time... Man" would have been the correct one, since there really hasn't been that many cartoons about the history of mankind.

Perplexing. If you do figure it out, I' like to know what series it was, just so I can check it for myself... :D

Archived