Japanese technology have landed on British soil several months ago. Intruducing the ARS MASK (mechbox anti shock kit). It helps prevent premature GB hairline cracks and helps reduce signature muzzle noise.

ARSMASK.jpg

Close up pics of MASK Cylinder head

ARSMASK14.jpg

Close Up Mask Piston Head with Bearing

ARSMASK8.jpg

Review on MASK on 2 different GB set up (450FPS semi locked and 350FPS at 25-30ROF) during the winter months and summer months. Each set up had consumed 1000 rounds of .3 and 20,000 rounds of .2, split up at 2 different time of the year. I started this test last December where temperature drops down below zero and concluded on 4th of July where the temperature reach its highest peak at 33 degrees centigrade. During my winter testing I've used a SP130 spring for my 450FPS set up and SP100 for my 350FPS set up. Then just recently I've downgraded to SP120 and SP90 respectively. Reason being, the original set up during the winter months was firing on UK legal FPS limits for AEG based sniper rifle and AEG's. Then came the summer months where everything went off the roof from my original set up, the SP130 set up was firing 470-480fps and the SP100 was firing between 370-380FPS, a massive 20-30FPS increase in power. I have applied the same airsealing technique on both set up on 2 different season of the year. There is only one explanation, during the summer months all the O rings from cylinder head, piston head, airseal nozzle had fully expanded plus your hop up unit, precision barrel airsealing technique thus creating the perfect airseal. I was very impress how the MASK performed, after all my brutal testing, still intact. The reinforced sorbo pads were holding just fine. And one more thing it is much quiter compared to the silent heads(I got 2, Guarder and CA to compare) offered in the market today.

Set up

1. G&P SAM R

2. Prometheus 6.03 550mm precision barrel

3. G&P 8mm bearing GB with 2 different set up mentioned above.

4. Extreme fire Cheetah.

It gives you an excellent AOE for those Hi ROF set up!

GPEOD18.jpg

GPEOD22.jpg

Here is it now after 6-7 months of brutal testing!

IMGP3892.jpg

There was no apparent signs of wear and tear.

IMGP3889.jpg

In great shape,

IMGP3880.jpg

Testing takes time and with different parameters, I now therefore conclude, that this is a great piece of ingenuity!

And if you are a Tech guy and wants to do your own, they're readily available ARS Sorbo pads.

Sorbopads

Sorbopads13.jpg

Installed on Bore Up Cylinder Head and Stock Cylinder Head

Sorbopads12-1.jpg

You need to reinforced it with stock cylinder head pads by supergluing them together.

Set up on Bore up cylinder head for perfect AOE (Hi ROF set up), I have used mine for my 500FPS semi locked SAM R.

Inumanna137.jpg

After Several months, still looks great, no signs of wear and tear.

Inumanna136.jpg

Couple of questions.. how much differance did it make to the muzzle report and where did you source the parts from?

We have an indepth review of this sorbo's on one of the Popular Airsoft Internet magazine, I forgot what issue though. Face of between a regular/stock set up compared to the one with sorbo pads. Hands down, they are a lot quiter.

Here's the link then scroll down to check out the sound test done by Matt Lawson from Alabama,

http://www.airsoftresearchsyndicate.com/

Note: Putting this on could significantly loss FPS due to decrease cylinder air volume capacity. What we suggest is putiing on a stiffer spring which is legal on your country.

Edited by mamba17