Tune-Up Kits?

aaron2310

I'm planning on getting a TM G36C. I'm also looking to get a new Systema TB barrel and a MOSFET chip for it. But the tune-up kits have caught my eyes. I was wondering if they are actually decent (Hurricane or Guarder m100). And with the other two upgrades I mentioned, what kinda FPS these would kick out. (Ideally I'd like something around 340/350).

Thanks in advance.

Guarder Kits are high quality. Hurricane is so so in my opinion, better than clone parts but not cheap enough to make me buy them over other brands.

A Guarder M100 should put out the FPS you desire depending on your tightbore and bb selection

Get a Promy tight bore. It served my JG g36c well until something stripped inside.

As for the Tune up kits. Sorry i don't know much about them. But i heard that they don't really work well unless you have a long barreled gun.

This is because the short barreled guns simply don't benefit much because they have smaller cylinders compared to the longer barreled guns.

You may get a few FPS change. But it is considered that the little FPS change is not worth the price of the Tune up kit. Just probably get a new spring.

Maybe a Promy MS100 spring. You can benefit from a new hop too.

PS: I heard that on Airsoftology podcast. If my memory serves me i think that what they said.

Get a Promy tight bore. It served my JG g36c well until something stripped inside.

As for the Tune up kits. Sorry i don't know much about them. But i heard that they don't really work well unless you have a long barreled gun.

This is because the short barreled guns simply don't benefit much because they have smaller cylinders compared to the longer barreled guns.

You may get a few FPS change. But it is considered that the little FPS change is not worth the price of the Tune up kit. Just probably get a new spring.

Maybe a Promy MS100 spring. You can benefit from a new hop too.

PS: I heard that on Airsoftology podcast. If my memory serves me i think that what they said.

It sounds like you're talking about a bore-up kit. A tune-up kit is a set of upgrade parts from the same manufacturer. But to the OP, Guarder stuff is pretty decent. I have a Cylinder kit in my STAR G36C and the compression is perfect.

Archived