Moving sale: AK, AUG, T65, T97B

thegunrunner

I'm most likely moving back to Taiwan this summer, so I'm going to get rid of some airsoft stuff.

LCT/Inokatsu AKMS

I bought this when they first came out, and never used it. Everything is in like new condition. It has a TM gearbox and real Polish handguards.

akmakms.jpg

$400

Guarder AIM

Custom gun with real steel parts. Based on Guarder AKM kit. Never used and is completely solid with TM internals. Battery goes under receiver dust cover.

aima.jpg

$600

CA AUG A1

Missing the part that keeps the barrel lock in place, but can still be taped in to keep it from falling out and the gun is still skirmishable. Front grip is also stuck. Gun fires fine, and scope is clear and works well.

$75

Guarder T65K2

Won't fire but still a nice prop gun. It is fixable, the piston stripped and I have a replacement but I don't know how to install it. $75

Real Sword Type 97B

Played with it once and put it away. I don't plan on skirmishing anymore, so I don't need this anymore. Comes with 2 mags and a battery as well as a scope rail.

$350

DSC_0489.jpg

Please Pm if you have any questions.

I am not really looking for any trades, unless it's something extremely special. Contact me for shipping info, I have shipped abroad many times and can accomodate it.

Thanks

• 7 months later...

Archived