STAR SA80

colonel_kipper

Right

For sale is one STAR SA80 bought a year and a half ago. The rifle's seen some use, but is top notch and fires as it did when I bought it.

Included is a SUSAT which has been weathered lightly for the realism factor. Pics below.

Numbers have been written in tippex on the top of the susat, the stock and the foregrip, but can be removed with some light sandpaper (or preferably rubbing alcohol) very easily should the buyer decide to get rid of them.

The only thing missing is the little plug for underneath the pistol grip, but I'm sure that a ring to the local airsoft shop will probably remedy the problem.

I can include batteries if required - at the moment I have some nice lipos perfect for the foregrip.

No box or manuals, will include one highcap.

Lots more kit for sale, including a parachute regiment helmet to complete the festive gear shopping. Have a look on my other threads.

£230 not including postage, which I will, in light of the christmas spirit, pay half of - I'd advocate special delivery.

Pm me for faster response - pick up around kingston-upon-thames if it's more convenient for buyer.

gallery_4439_1_27515.jpg

gallery_4439_1_20045.jpg

gallery_4439_1_22313.jpg

gallery_4439_1_40641.jpg

Thanks

PLAYER REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL FOR PURCHASE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived