Marui 5-7

greg

I have two of TM Five Sevens and other than adding a stainless steel outer barrel, I've found this pistol to shoot just fine in the stock mode. It's one of those pistols that just doesnt seem to need anything.

While I use green gas every now and then, I've found that I'me getting really good performance with 134A and even Duster (loads of shots from a gas fill and about 250 fps).

My opinion would be to just leave it alone and replace the part if and when the stock one gives out.

I have two of TM Five Sevens and other than adding a stainless steel outer barrel, I've found this pistol to shoot just fine in the stock mode. It's one of those pistols that just doesnt seem to need anything.

While I use green gas every now and then, I've found that I'me getting really good performance with 134A and even Duster (loads of shots from a gas fill and about 250 fps).

My opinion would be to just leave it alone and replace the part if and when the stock one gives out.

So, you haven't tried it then? :D

Greg.

Archived