KSC Glock 26

kruck

Make:KSC

Gun/Model: Glock 26 Plastic slide w/ milspec markings

Accessories:Hop adjustment tool, mag loading tool, extended mag base, internally threaded metal outer barrel, about 200 Guarder .28g BBs

Condition:

Excellent, couple of minor dinks externally (couldn't get any pictures of them, they are pretty much unnoticeable unless you really look). The slide catch notch is beginning to wear but still works 100%.

Internally the hop rubber appears to have been modified by a previous owner in order to disassemble the hop unit easier.

The Hop up ball bearing is long gone, and has been replaced by a tiny bit of wire which seats inside nicely. The hop up performs very well, sending .28g BBs a good distance (I've included a little bag of these).

The inner barrel has been stabilized within the outer barrel with teflon tape, which stopped the inner barrel from moving around inside the outer barrel, increasing accuracy.

No idea about previous owners' use, but I've fired 6-800rds, skirmised it once indoors in which it fired about 50rds. I have used Green gas and propane throughout, operation has remained crisp and flawless.

It is no longer likely to be used, it was my backup but now (with the addition of KWA MP7 to my armoury) it is the backup backup, so I'd like money to buy more MP7 mags.

I do like GBBs however, so I will entertain swaps for other GBBs, or even MP7/WE MEU mags.

FPS:260fps with .2g @ 15°C with propane.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/yes

Price/Payment:55 GBP posted and paypalled in the UK

Pictures:

DSCN9226.JPG

DSCN9228.JPG

Proof of defence required. I will NOT two-tone.

Archived