Upgraded TM M14

axl

As per the title I have one Tokyo Marui M14 for sale. :)

Make: Tokyo Marui

Gun/Model: M14 (full length)

Condition: Skirmished but Good. Tiny amount of internal work required - see below

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Maybe/Maybe

Price: £295 or nearest offer

Payment: Cash/Cheque/Bank Transfer

Pictures: Up ASAP

Accessories:

•  
  • Installed G&P 7mm bearing gearbox w/Guarder FTK (approx. 350fps)

• Complete Spare TM Gearbox w/Guarder FTK (approx. 450fps)

• Rhino 3-9x50 Scope w/illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle

• Prometheus Tightbore Inner Barrel

• Deepfire Metal Heatshield

• TM High Scope Mount

• KA Low Profile Scope Mount (only for use with Red Dots)

• Spare Internal Parts.

• 1x TM High Cap Mag

Detailed Info:

The M14 stock and Deepfire barrel cover have an OD and Brown Krylon paintjob. The bolt catch modification has been done, enabling the bolt to be locked open with the bolt stop. It comes with 2 complete gearboxes, both with Guarder Full Tune Up Kits. I think I only have one standard TM motor.

The Bad News:

Both gearboxes need to be checked and re-shimmed. As I'm not convinced the technician I used did a great job of the shimming. The wiring connection for the motor has snapped, only on one of the wires. It just needs to be soldered back on, a five minute job I imagine.

The Good News:

No new internal parts are needed, they're all there, twice! If you're confident with AEG gearboxes (I'm not) then checking both should only take an afternoon. Alternatively, a trusted shop's technician will be able to check it for you, costing at most £40 (only labour). This eventuality is reflected in the price. :)

Price:

UK retail price for the TM M14 alone is £335. Not to mention the accessories, it comes to quite a cost. :o

I'm only asking for £295 ono for the lot! I would prefer this to be collected/delivered and paid for in cash, hence postage is not included in the price. If I must post the M14, which I would really rather avoid, then Cash/Cheque/Bank Transfer is OK. But I will wait for Bank Transfers and Cheques to clear before I post the M14. I don't accept PayPal I'm afraid.

Trades/Part Exchanges Considered:

KA/AtoZ or RS SVD, LCT/VFC (or similar) AKM, A&K M249 Para/Mk1 or Mk43, Non railed TM P226, KSC S7 USP.45 Tactical. I'm also in need of an APS2 Zero Trigger and KSC MP7 Magazines.

I am absolutely willing to negotiate on Price/Part Exchanges, so please PM with offers. :)

And finally: Any buyer must be over 18 and have a valid skirmisher's defense from the VCRA. This will be checked before payment can be made.

Thanks for looking,

Axl

Here we are:

DSC00071.jpg

Yes that leaflet is the manual, it is included.

Three more:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/bolthole2006/M14/DSC00076.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/bolthole2006/M14/DSC00079.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/bolthole2006/M14/DSC00061.jpg

I can provide even more pictures if needed. The case in the pics can be included for a few more bob.

Also, a price drop to £285 ONO. Trades/PX as in my first post. Please PM me with offers. :)

Cheers,

Axl

• 2 weeks later...

Archived