all my nam kit and gun

toska

Hi,

I have the following bits for sale.

All the bits have only been worn once or twice, and they have been kept in a smoke and pet free house.

I will indicate what is repro and what is dated kit, and any scuffs, damage or marks.

All prices include postage, but not paypal fees.

I'm based in North London so pick up or collection from london is do able.

I am willing to consider trades for WWII kit.

I will get photos up asap, once I've figured out how to do it with a blackberry, but in the mean time I can email you them if you send me your address.

The price in brackets is what Solider of Fortune are selling them for, purely as a guide.

I would be will to do a deal on a full set of webbing, or a set of clothing and webbing

A dated ERDL jumpsuit/boiler suit. £70.

I brought this from a military surplus shop in the states for $200.

The owner of the store said it was from 1969, but there is a tag in it saying 1967,

A set of A.R.V.N tiger stripe Advisor cut (£79.99) £50

Including an ARVN tiger stripe boonie hat. Suit in XXL

A set of A.R.V.N tiger stripe Marine cut (£79.99) £50

A chicom metal water bottle and strap £8.

A tiger stripe cap £3

2 M1967 1qt canteen covers (£20 each) £12 for both

I used to carry mags and frags. 1 of them has a bit of burn damage to the bottom of it, this hasn't gone trough to the inside, so it is still usable.

A M1967 compass/ dressing pouch £4

This has a modern dressing it, but no clip.

A pistol belt £9

It has a plastic buckle

A set of M1967 suspenders with clips on the shoulders (£30) £10

A sleeping bag/poncho carrier and poncho £15

This is not a Nam item, but it looks identical to the nam one, and the ponhco is really good if it rains.

2 repro butt packs £8.50

A M56 compass/ dressing pouch £10.

This comes with an original dressing, I think it is dated 1967

M56 suspenders H-type £10

These are original I've been told, they have been altered and look like they have been repaired at some point, one of the clips is a modern one, but this doesn't affect anything.

2 M56 dated ammo pouches (£25 each) £15 each.

These are 2 dated (1960) in perfect condition.

A pistol belt £10

This has a metal buckle.

A set of nam dated U.S.M.C suspenders (£10) £7

These are dated 1968 I think the date is smudged a bit, there are anchor stamps on some of the metal parts.

Water bottles

Some are dated some not, they all look the part on nam webbing.

3 Non dated £8 each

1 non dated in a nylon cover, with a press stud missing £5

1967 dated bit smudged £12

1969 dated £15

An aussie slouch hat. £20

I got it at Christmas 2009, and worn it for less then an hour at In Country, hasn't been worn since. It is a modern one, but I don't think they have changed too much.

A vc hat £5

This didn't have anyway of being worn, so I put two tiny holes in it and threaded some para cord, to work as a chin strap.

2 bren/ 1937 battle order MKIII ammo pouches (£15 each) £15 for both.

They were used by Aussie troops in Nam, they are a sort of green/ khaki colour, I think the blanco has faded, I have made a couple of canvas loops that thread through the loops on them, to allow them to be slipped on a Nam webbing set.

1937 battle order small pack £10

Again used by Aussie troops, in Nam, it is a sort of green/ khaki colour, I think the blanco has faded.

A KA FN FAL and mags £250

I love this rifle and if I sell enough to get to the target I want, I think I will keep it.

The bad point of this gun, is that one of the side blades of the sight has broken off.

The good points are that it is almost sniper accurate, very good with 0.25s, I have only ever used it on semi, and at Nam games,it has had less then 1000 rds through it.

It crono under 340 fps, but has a very good range.

It comes with 6x 110 rd metal mid caps.

It is fitted with a scope rail, but I have the non railed top part which will be included. I also have a real deal wooden carry handle, along with the one it comes with.

I I've said its a lovely gun, and if it doesn't sell I won't be disappointed to keep it.

A metal helmet with cover (£49.99) £27

Comes with a reversible Mitchell cover no scrim band. This price reflects the weight of the item to post.

Black beret £6

Brought it for a Mike force loadout, then forgot about it, so never worn.

A set of real deal M16A1 foregrip and pistol grip £12

A set of real deal foregrips for an M16A1 and a pistol grip for the same weapon.

A red beret badge with a white diamond on it and a metal combat medic pin £4.

2 two piece mess tins and KFS sets £12 each.

AK chest rig £15

1 big hand held radio, not working, it is german but looks like a nam hand held £10

Updated list with sold items removed.

A dated ERDL jumpsuit/boiler suit. £70.

The owner of the store said it was from 1969, but there is a tag in it saying 1967,

A set of A.R.V.N tiger stripe Advisor cut (£79.99) £50

A set of A.R.V.N tiger stripe Marine cut (£79.99) £50

A tiger stripe cap £3

2 M1967 1qt canteen covers (£20 each) £12 for both (under offer)

I used to carry mags and frags. 1 of them has a bit of burn damage to the bottom of it, this hasn't gone trough to the inside, so it is still usable.

A pistol belt £9

It has a plastic buckle

2 repro butt packs £8.50

These are original I've been told, they have been altered and look like they have been repaired at some point, one of the clips is a modern one, but this doesn't affect anything.

These are dated 1968 I think the date is smudged a bit, there are anchor stamps on some of the metal parts.

Water bottles

2 Non dated £8 each

1969 dated £15

I got it at Christmas 2009, and worn it for less then an hour at In Country, hasn't been worn since. It is a modern one, but I don't think they have changed too much.

A vc hat £5

This didn't have anyway of being worn, so I put two tiny holes in it and threaded some para cord, to work as a chin strap.

They were used by Aussie troops in Nam, they are a sort of green/ khaki colour, I think the blanco has faded, I have made a couple of canvas loops that thread through the loops on them, to allow them to be slipped on a Nam webbing set.

Again used by Aussie troops, in Nam, it is a sort of green/ khaki colour, I think the blanco has faded.

I love this rifle and if I sell enough to get to the target I want, I think I will keep it.

The bad point of this gun, is that one of the side blades of the sight has broken off.

The good points are that it is almost sniper accurate, very good with 0.25s, I have only ever used it on semi, and at Nam games,it has had less then 1000 rds through it.

It is fitted with a scope rail, but I have the non railed top part which will be included. I also have a real deal wooden carry handle, along with the one it comes with.

I I've said its a lovely gun, and if it doesn't sell I won't be disappointed to keep it.

Comes with a reversible Mitchell cover no scrim band. This price reflects the weight of the item to post.

Black beret £6 (under offer)

Brought it for a Mike force loadout, then forgot about it, so never worn.

A set of real deal M16A1 foregrip and pistol grip £12 (sold pending funds)

A set of real deal foregrips for an M16A1 and a pistol grip for the same weapon.

AK chest rig £15

1 big hand held radio, not working, it is german but looks like a nam hand held £10 (under offer)

Updated list with sold items removed, and prices dropped

A dated ERDL jumpsuit/boiler suit. £60.

A set of A.R.V.N tiger stripe Advisor cut (£79.99) £40

A set of A.R.V.N tiger stripe Marine cut (£79.99) £40

A tiger stripe cap £3

A pistol belt £9

It has a plastic buckle

2 repro butt packs £8.50

Water bottles

2 Non dated £8 each

1969 dated £15

A vc hat £5

Black beret £6 Brought it for a Mike force loadout, then forgot about it, so never worn.

AK chest rig £15

Updated list with sold items removed.

A dated ERDL jumpsuit/boiler suit. £60.

A set of A.R.V.N tiger stripe Marine cut (£79.99) £40

A tiger stripe cap £3

A pistol belt £9

It has a plastic buckle

2 repro butt packs £8.50

Water bottles

2 Non dated £8 each

1969 dated £15

A vc hat £5

Black beret £6 Brought it for a Mike force loadout, then forgot about it, so never worn.

AK chest rig £15

• 4 weeks later...

Archived