Wanted Sniper "Stealth Suit"

L473ncy

So one of my friends is looking for a snipers "stealth suit".

I'm just posting this up for him because he doesn't have an account on Arnies.

PM me and we'll see if we can work something out, he's probably not willing to pay more than say ~70 GBP shipped to his door (he's located in Germany) so if you have something available at the right price (used is fine) then contact me and I'll get you in touch.

Also just so we're clear, this is NOT a ghillie suit. This is designed to be worn under a ghillie suit as an "outer layer" underneath the ghillie part. I'm pretty sure these were extensively used in the UK and Netherlands so lets see what you have.

NOTE: We are also looking at other avenues to get this so act fast.

never heard of one. any more info?

Pretty much this: http://www.cpgear.com/StoreBox/clth/1045_0.htm

during the late 1980's British and Dutch snipers pioneered the use of the ‘Stealth Suit'. Designed as an ultra lightweight waterproof-breathable drop-liner type garment that was designed to be worn under a ghillie suit or smock during inclement weather

More links: http://soldiersystems.net/2010/01/14/stealth-suits/

Basically it's a goretex "outer shell" designed to be worn underneath a ghillie and it's supposed to be breathable lightweight and waterproof. I'm just wondering if there's maybe something like that here in the UK. Maybe the thing that the "stealth suit" in the link above is based off of. I mean it says it was used in the 80's so I'm sure it should be somewhat common or at least readily available.

Well.... that was fast I guess... Thread can be locked/trashed

We've figured out something else that will be perfect. Thanks for the suggestion frogfish it appears that the thing I was looking for was based off the thing that was based off the KZS sniper suit if that makes sense.

Archived