Army of Two Masks.

Fellowz

ive been wanting something for CQB games and Defensive games as ive been a little reluctant to get stuck in due to being a bit cautious about loosing my two front teeth again, plus most face masks dont look at all appealing so i seen THESE but im not 100% if the seller is genuine or not and what these are like in relation to the original masks Cactus hobbies released originally a while ago.

any help would be great.

Cheers

If it's just a matter of protecting the teeth I recommend getting a cheap "boil and bite" mouth guard (site linked for the image only). It's what I use whenever I play and I've never lost a tooth. I've had shots bounce off it though. :o

I cut mine down a lot before boiling since you don't need as much as protection for our purposes. Trim the length of if so you don't vomit from getting poked in the throat, the back and front so it doesn't chafe your gums. Buy more than one in case you mess it up.

Brush it with a toothbrush, and paste, after each use. :)

If you want more face protection you can also add a balaclava or shemagh depending on the look you want. You can't beat a full mask for maximum protection though.

im lookling for something that covers the whole face ideally. i was thinking of getting one of those but when it comes down to room clearence id like something that covers a little more. again i was thinking of getting a gum shield but after getting some nasty shots in the nose and on the temple i decided that i wanted a face mask, i used to have shemagh but that causes fogging issues with the glasses, i have a fog wipe but it only works for a short period of time.

• 3 weeks later...

May i recommend this? http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=190312 me myself hate masks, but for CQB these are great, plain and simple :)

I'd have to agree with this option. It is simple and easy to wear a shemagh over, and then coupled with your goggles you have yourself a really nice combination for face protection! I wore that exact setup to Irene this year, and not one BB slipped through to my bare skin on my face, and I took a lot of BBs to the face.

Archived