G Wii Power Fan Airsoft Goggles (Black)

Siygess

Accessory/Make: G Wii ESS Turbofan copy

Condition: New

Size: N/A

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None/Flyee, Pantac or Eagle M4 Pouches in OD/None

Price/Payment: £20 inc postage and paypal

So I purchased two of these a while back on the expectation that at least one of them would be DOA. As it turns out, both worked fine and the ones I am now selling have never been used. I took them out of the (very battered!) box, put a battery in, made sure they worked then put them back and they have been gathering dust ever since.

Asking price is £20 including postage and paypal. Will swap for OD M4 pouches from either Pantac, Flyee or Eagle.

Here's a link to the original item:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/power-airsoft-goggles-p-2795.html

On my other pair, I sacrificed the black lens to test durability. At about ten feet with my M4 (~300fps) the BBs left marks on the lens but didn't crack it. After about 30 hits or so, it was still intact though there were enough marks / dents that they affected the visibility and I chucked out the lens. Also, I should point out the fairly obvious truth that these aren't as effective as real ESS Turbofans.. however I've owned Turbofans (no thermal lens though) and they fogged up with the fan on high just as much as these did :)

Archived