WTS: SEAL Gear

pforcerecon

So I have some SEAL Gear for sale that I just dont' need as I'm trying to start over and get foundation items.

First up is a Blackhawk shirt, size Medium/Regular with integrated trouniquette system. Has a total of 4 pouches, 2 on each arm. Looking for $150 shipped

BH1.jpg

BH2.jpg

Next up is a GoreTex size Medium/Regular Shell Level 6 pants. Has "Sample Level 6" spray painted on the rear. Looking for $100 shipped.

BH3.jpg

BH4.jpg

BH5.jpg

BH6.jpg

I also have 2 pairs of Flight Gloves in OD size 9, $20 each.

Last is a EI Maritime Khaki CIRAS. Used but not abused, shows sign of wear, still useable and can still uphold to any abuse you throw at it. Has what looks like some black spray paint on the back, slight, not a lot, as well as a few minor holes but nothing ripped to the point of no use. All the MOLLE is in great condition, a few frays but nothing that a pouch won't hold up to. Missing the shoulder pads, is a size Large but I'm 5'7 160lbs and have it sized just right for me and it fits like a medium. Shell only, will throw in 1 Khaki EI flashbang pouch. Looking for $300 shipped or OBO.

I also have 3 tan pouches, 1 M60 pouch, 1 double M4 pouch, and one Radio pouch. The M60 pouch is made by TAD gear and the other 2 are Blackhawk pouches. Looking for $50 shipped for all 3.

I can provide instant pictures on the pouches and vest, just PM me with your e-mail. Also I ship via USPS with tracking confirmation, I take paypal as payment. Everything is negotiable. NO TRADES please. Any questions just ask :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived