TM MEU

Hi all!

One of my two TM 1911's is up for sale! Originally started life as a TM 1911, I bought the TM MEU slide, frame and barrel (new replacement parts), added a guarder steel thumb safety, 5ku lightweight BBU, long 3-hole trigger, TK ambi-safety, hammer and lanyard grip thing (not really sure what to call it!) and Dytac luminous sights.

Original grips were krylon'd black a while ago but it's starting to fade so has light hints of brown at the tips (see photos).

Included in the package is a Prowin Delta Elite slide, this has been two-toned by myself (see photo's)

Also comes with the original TM slide, barrel and BBU.

Comes with 2 magazines and is boxed in the original TM 1911 box.

I'm looking for £120 posted for the full package.

Also for sale is a LH 1911 Fobus paddle holster and a Fobus dual 1911 magazine holster, I'm after £10 for the both of these or £6 individually, I'll throw them both in with the above package for £7

Pictures to follow! Skirmishers defence obviously needed!

Thanks

Alex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right, some updated numbers regarding splits:

PGC Delta elite slide - £12 Posted

TM 1911 slide - £6 Posted

Gun (MEU) + 1 magazine - £75 Posted

Gun (MEU) + 2 magazines - £85 Posted

The slides will come as they are, I.e. nothing attached except the sights corresponding to each slide. The two BBU's will go with the gun itself.

Also ignore what I said before, I will split magazines, I have two spare available (not including the 1 with the gun), no leaks etc.

Looking for £17 Posted for 1, £32 posted for 2.

I also have some of the DYTAC Wilson Combat magazine bumpers, they don't fit 1911 magazines only the MEU one's with bumpers already fitted, hence the sale!

Both mint condition, looking for £3 posted for 1, £5 posted for the 2.

Thanks

Alex

Archived