Double, triple, or quad feeding?

Donut

So, lately, I've been getting bored of full auto spewers, and semi auto guns have been getting boring now that I got my 10/22, which is the best semi auto gas rifle, ever IMO.

Looking for an alternative, I kind of want a SPAS12, I do have a springer, but I want it in semi auto. I'm going to go the gas route, but that's not the issue. I can always work that around, but what I'm stuck on is how to shoot multiple bb's at once.

Basically, I'm wondering if anyone has a good idea on how to more or less reliably feed multiple bb's at once. The gun won't really have a moving nozzle, so bb's could just drop from a hopper, but that's kind of ghetto :/

One idea I do have is to make individual feeding tubes, like 3 or 4, and each hold it's own bb's that drop into the firing chamber.

So, any suggestions before I mess around blindly? :P

Thanks

Check Airsoft Forum under "High Quality shotguns", I think the thread is called "AA12". If I remember correctly, he modded an AK to triple feed reliably. That'd be for an AEG, anyway - I didn't realize you wanted gas. For gas, they already have gas shotguns, don't they? Just different loads in the shells determining how many BBs are shot out?

• 11 months later...

If there is a feed lip that stops the bb or a hopup nub that does the same, you could simply move the hopup 1.8cm forward. This would allow(depending on gun) 4 bbs to flow into the barrel when nozzle is back. Of course this wouldnt work with mags with lips to stop the bbs.

Archived