Returning, and introducing myself.

Rvrstyxx

I woke up this evening, sober, and decided it was time to wash the vomit from my beard, put some trousers on and get on with my life. And seeing as i never introduced myself in the first place i might as well do it now.

I was introduced to airsoft a few years ago by my oldest brother (i have 3) and am now keen to start as soon as i can. I live in southern Scotland, though my origins are in the west of the country (among a lot of other places). I spend most of my time, until recently, playing guitar and teaching myself to play the piano, and a' painting my Space Marines and playing all kinds of video games. If you play WoW you might have encountered me as either an Orc by the name of Pirate or an Undead rogue called Sidvicious, both on Earthen Ring, though i have been inactive for a while.

So yeah..hi guys

It seems this "Welcome" post has a similar theme so far, I've recently split from my long term partner as well, she was almost my fiancee but I was saved from buying that ring and now I have decided to attempt airsoft once again it leave a few more pennies in the bank, so "Hi" and "Welcome" and as has already been said, here's to more money to fund this excellent hobby, sport, and past time ..!

Stu

Archived