Hey from Revision

Revision

Hey everyone-

Revision Military here, we just wanted to say hey and thank you all for welcoming us to the forum. We're excited to be on here and to talk to you.

If you haven't heard of us before, we develop and deliver purpose-built eyewear to military and tactical clients worldwide. Click here to check out our website: http://www.revisionmilitary.com/eyegear.html

We'd like to start off by giving all Arnie's Airsoft members an exclusive discount to our online store. If you are shopping in our online store, just enter the code "ARNIE" in the discount code field while you are checking out and you will receive 30% off MSRP on up to 5 items.

We are looking forward to putting on some contests and answering your questions, so make sure to check us out in the Manufacturers section of the forum: Click here for the Revision forum

Thanks,

Revision

I can vouch for these guys, their products are top quality stuff, and when it comes to eye you want to avoid them chinese knock offs.

Although the 30% off would have been nice when i placed my order last year :(

Any thoughts on to making the photochromic lenses on other colour frames yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for welcoming us to the forum, we're excited to hear what you guys have to say about our eyewear. We just wanted to take a second and answer some of the questions you asked.

Do you ship to the UK..or have a UK reseller? cheers..

MikeLondon- We don't have any dealers in the UK, but we do ship to the UK through our online store. Don't forget to use your Arnies Airsoft discount.

I can vouch for these guys, their products are top quality stuff, and when it comes to eye you want to avoid them chinese knock offs.

Although the 30% off would have been nice when i placed my order last year :(

Any thoughts on to making the photochromic lenses on other colour frames yet?

msx361- Not yet, but good idea. What color would you want the frames in?

Archived