WTS CA LWRC m6a2, ASGI G4a3, Mags, Optics, Ciras, WE 1911 x 2

nickthebrick65

Well, I am getting out of airsoft for the time being. Unfortunately I need to fund my real steel addiction and I just don't airsoft like I used to. With that said, I am willing to listen to any offers, however, low balls will be ignored. I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

Pm is the best way to reach me. I accept paypal only in the form of a gift or the buyer pays the fees. I have feedback that speaks for itself. Any questions, pm me.

Multiple items will receive discounts.

I have an LWRC m6a2.

DSC01690.jpg

Here is a price breakdown of the weapon:

LWRC m6a2 - 425

Firefox 11.1 buffer tube battery - 30

Tango Down 6 inch Scar rail covers - 35

Tango down 2 inch scar rail covers - 25

ACM Magpul UBR - 60

Magpul PTS MOE pistol grip - 30

Systema Mosfet - 60

QD sling mount for UBR - 10

Deans connectors - 5

Prommy purple bucking- 10

Total - 690

Looking for ~ 415 shipped or trade for 14.5 inch m4 with kac ris

No Acog included.

Couple things to note, there is rub, wear, and scratches on the body from use. Some of the mounting hardware for the UBR and buffer tube had to be cut in order to house the mosfet, not noticeable until you take off the entire UBR assembly. Gun chronos at 375 with .2's, the CA brass barrel is junk, so I just bought a brand new TM stock inner barrel I can include with it. 2 of the screws on the UBR were stripped due to being acm, I have replaced them and the stock is the sturdiest stock I have ever used, no wobble at all. Blowback unit is in tact and works flawlessly, as well as the bolt catch. Once in awhile, I assume due to the 11.1 and mosfet, I get a burst on semi auto. Doesn't happen too often but it does happen once in awhile. Gears are shimmed pefectly and I had the mosfet installed by Triggs on miairsoft.

2011-04-06_003707.jpg

ASGI G4a3. Had a new spring installed to bring down FPS to 340ish. In the process the pneumatic blowback unit busted, so the mock bolt was removed from the gun. Other than that works great. It has a troy medieval flash hider, TD replica vert. grip, replica OD but painted black Magpul bamboo rail covers, 9.6 intellect crane stock battery. Looking for 150 shipped.

Next up:

2011-04-06_003626.jpg

1. Blackhawk Special Ops Goggles, foam cut to help with ventilation/fogging. Retail for 69.99. Looking for 40 shipped.

2. Blackhawk Special Ops Goggles, foam cut to help with ventilation/fogging. Retail for 69.99. Looking for 40 shipped

3. 7 x 30 round Star stanag mags. All for 35 shipped or 6 dollars per mag.

4. G&P midcap. Looking for 15 shipped

5. TM standard mag. Looking for 18 shipped.

6. Bigdad Pmag. Been modified to fit CA/G&G magwell. 15 shipped.

7. 2 x Star revision FDE pmags midcaps. Hold 80 rounds. 20 shipped for the set.

8. 1 x FDE star pmag and 1 x Star FDE broken pmag. Looking for 12 shipped for both. One is broken, the tab that holds the spring popped off.

9. 4 x Black 30 round Star pmag with ranger plates. All 4 for 35 shipped.

10. Speedloader. 5 shipped or free with first person to purchase a gun or mags.

2011-04-06_003645.jpg

1. Eotech 552 with full trades. Red/green reticle. Works fine, a little dim in direct sunlight. Looking for 40 shipped.

2. Ehobbyasia Acog with Docter sight. Has replica kill flash installed. All sights have full trades on them and work 100%. Looking for 120 shipped for the Acog with killflash.

2011-04-06_003832.jpg

1. Ranger Green Ciras with pouches. Not sure of the brand. Knife isn't included. What is included: 2 x Dual M4 mag pouches, Admin pouch, and hydration carrier in OD. Looking to sell for 95 shipped.

2011-04-06_004020.jpg

1. WE 1911 with 2 mags. Works great, however, one of the mags the doesn't engage the mag catch. Looking for 80 shipped

2. WE 1911 with 2 mags. Works great. Looking for 85 shipped.

2011-04-06_003911.jpg

1. Replica blackhawk serpa for 1911. Screws stripped out so it will need new ones. Looking for 20 shipped or 15 with the purchase of a 1911 or any other items.

2011-04-06_004537.jpg

1. Army ACU uniform. ACU Massif in L/R 25 shipped. Pants are XL/R 25 shipped. Take both for 45 shipped.

Looking to sell an ACM black FSBE. Here is a stock photo of it: http://www.hobbydrive.com/ea-gear-usmc-molle-assault-vest-w-pouch-set-black.html One thing is one of the clips was pulled off, so it was repaired with paracord, which is holding perfectly fine. Looking to sell for 32 shipped, paypal preferred.

What is included:

FSBE

Triple M4 mag pouch

Admin Pouch

Utility pouch

Also have a pair of Propper Khaki pants. Worn then about 8 times, no holes in them. They are size XL/regular, and the only reason I am getting rid of them is they are too big for me now since I have lost weight. Looking for 23 shipped for them. They can be seen here: http://www.armynavyusa.com/gc/customer/product.php?productid=1270

Looking to sell an ACM black FSBE. Here is a stock photo of it: http://www.hobbydrive.com/ea-gear-usmc-molle-assault-vest-w-pouch-set-black.html One thing is one of the clips was pulled off, so it was repaired with paracord, which is holding perfectly fine. Looking to sell for 32 shipped, paypal preferred.

What is included:

FSBE

Triple M4 mag pouch

Admin Pouch

Utility pouch

Also have a pair of Propper Khaki pants. Worn then about 8 times, no holes in them. They are size XL/regular, and the only reason I am getting rid of them is they are too big for me now since I have lost weight. Looking for 23 shipped for them. They can be seen here: http://www.armynavyusa.com/gc/customer/product.php?productid=1270

AI propane adapter. No picture, just the beige propane adapter. 15 shipped or 10 with the purchase of a gun.

Hakkotsu thunder b. Used it, but then wrapped it in blue tape and just used as a dummy grenade. Not sure if it works still, but it will need to be cleaned. will let go for 15 shipped or 5 bucks with any other purchase.

• 1 month later...

Archived