M1928 Thompson For Sale

Catchv22

I have an Airsoft Thompson for sale. It is upgraded with metal bushings and shoots at about 330 fps with .2s. It comes with the stock vertical foregrip which is missing a long screw, but is still held on with a shorter screw so it has a little bit of play. It also comes with a modified TM horizontal foregrip and a reproduction WWII Kerr SMG sling. Included is the stock drum magazine as well as 4 King Arms 110 round midcaps and 2 TM 60 round standard magazines. I have both the stock 8.4v battery as well as a 9.6v 1600 mah crane stock battery. I'm mostly looking for cash, but am willing to negotiate and listen to offers. I'm mainly looking for an AK with the Romanian style wire stock.

post-9-0-45566700-1303241728_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-56911600-1303241734_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-04283600-1303241739_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-75719900-1303241746_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

are you into WW2 airsoft?? I just got Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 33 and I've been reading The Steel Wave as well as watching a heaping of Military Channel docs and I am totally stoked on doing something with WW2 themes. I like the looks of that Thompson. Is it a KA or TM? or something else? thanx.

It's a CYMA.

I used to be into World War II airsoft, but I'm a short guy and the Thompson was not working for me when prone in woodland because of its long length of pull. The cost of getting the right kit also put me off. It's just been sitting in my very small collection at the moment as I've transitioned to another gun for skirmishing.

Archived