Delta ported slide on KWA Sig Pro 2022

SamJacksonFan

Well, the headline says it all. In pre-NS2-times I ordered a Shooters Design Delta Ported metal slide for the Sig PRO model then: a Pro 2340 or Pro 2009. Never had the chance to get one over here.

Now the KWA Sig Pro 2022 with NS2 is available. Has anyone an idea if the Shooters slide could take the NS2 internals of the new Sig Pro 2022 by any (how so little) chance?

Thanks.

I talk about this:

http://www.uncompany.com/images/sd-gsms375b_big.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's a pitty, because the slide needs the ported barrel. Damn it.

But thanks for the effort.

What exactly is so problematic about the barrel? Do the pin holes not fit anymore because of slightly other dimensions?

Stupid, Redwolf seems to have serious issues with their servers. Three out of ten times I try to visit their site, www.redwolf.com seems to be not available due to Server malfunction. Well, will check comparison article tomorrow.

Thanks very much for the nice and detailed pictures. Comparing the two views on the blowback units I get the feeling the dimensions are different. And theres not much to customize on a CNC milled aluminium slide without CNC machine ;)

Does the 2022-innerbarrel-Hopup section have two pins, too? Must have, but isn't clear to see on the picture. Well, I guess I have to do it the straight and money intensive way: get a Pro 2022 and test it :flamed:

You're quite welcome, I'm always willing to help out a fellow pistol builder. I had to dremmel a bit of my Shooters Design Glock 18C slide to get the Gunsmodify tritium front-sight to fit properly. Went through it like butter.

You've just got to make sure you've got whatever you're trying to dremmel secured in a vice (or something similar), otherwise you're likely to skid and skip around and thus wreck and gouge the slide. Learned that the hard way... thankfully nothing that wasn't able to be covered up though!

Archived