ACM Copy MTP at EBB

TheFull9

That's not to say they might not get these right, just my past experiences.

Why they make 'em that way I'm not really sure, seeing as you'd think the average chinese/asian type person (excuse my ignorant terminology) would be fairly small and thin, but then perhaps they're trying to take in to account all of us fat, decadent westerners.

Because of the acreage that is needed to cover my western backside i buy the XL size.Here in lies a problem, quite often the pants fit just fine but the shirt fails to fit my chest size.I am a tubby but it's not my belly girth which causes the problem,it's how wide my shoulders are.I know the Chinese have made BDUs in the past which have swamped me ,so why they don't offer the larger sizes always bemuses me.

End of the day, it's just the low quality and consistency of goods that the budget-end chinese factories chuck out. Generally, if you were to buy an ACM receiver set for your AEG M4, you're probably going to expect some GB fitment issues since the parts they kick out are fairly lacking in tolerance control; similar story with tactical kit.

Though, why they don't just 'clone' the sizes that the real stuff comes in at the same time as they're copying the camo pattern, I don't know.

Always wondered that myself, why don't they just reverse engineer the original clothing in the various sizes and use them as a template to cut more. Obviously this process may be restricted to the types of kit that is readily available in the East. Perhaps therein lays the problem.

• 1 month later...

I have bought the XL size.The pants fit me fine with my dinky 29 inch legs but 40 inch waist.The shirt fitter well also,i have a 48 inch chest & long body.

On the whole i have played one game & an entire weekender in this kit.I've washed it twice & it's still as fresh as the day it arrived.I'm made up with the quality.

Archived