How to protect ur BFG?

ryangolfvr6

Hi guys Just got a impact bfg and was wondering if theres any way to protect the outside when throwing in on the floor etc.

Do any of you wrap electrical tape round the bottom to protect it?

Also how do you mark your bfg so you know its yours? Any help would be much appricated

only way to stop a bfg getting scratched and dented is not throw it :P

i wouldnt worry about it as these things are seriously built and will last god knows how many throws.

To mark it as yours i found best to use coloured electrical tape. use 2 or three colours wrapped round 2 or 3 times. havent lost mine yet ;)

Spray painted half the body , and dremeled my name on the spoon and blank holder of mine .

And as has been said all ready if you start off worrying about marking the outer shell when your lobbing it , your in for a lot off tears matey ! they get dinged to h**l when you use them . ;)

Where did you get yours mate? Dingos?

Im after 2.... Il wrap mine in tape and have it engraved i think

I got mine from swat airsoft/paintball http://swatuk247.com/shop/category_1/Dynatec-blank-firing-grenade%3A.html?shop_param=cid%3D%26

they do a engraving service for you if you want it engraving I hope your after a impact bfg cause normal dynatec bfg are sold out as none are being manufactured at the moment due to a redesign of the firing mechanism.

Archived