Upcoming Upgrade for VSR-10's

DangerWerx

th_0729111151.jpg

(excuse the blurry photo, No camera in the shop)

VSR-10 High Engagement Levers.

- More aggressive hop up engagement slope.

- Taller Hop Up Nub.

- Flat Hop Up Bar designed to be used with fingered Hop up rubbers.

- CNC'd in the USA from 6061 Alum.

Need more hop with your heavy weight bb's?

Both yet to be determined, These were literally hot off the CNC machine.

I'd like to have Firesupport carry these for those in the UK though...

Time for some more pictures!

Here is a side-by-side with my previous Laser cut/hand filed HE Arms

P1010603.jpg

Group Shot

P1010611.jpg

P1010596.jpg

Solo

P1010582.jpg

P1010574.jpg

I have earmarked 5 or so to be sent out for people to review, any takers?

I bought 2 of the first batch and installed one into a friends rifle. Zero trigger/piston, 170sp (slightly cut for 500fps) nineball purple bucking.

It made a real difference on the amount of hop we could apply on anything.3g upwards but with a .28 or lower it was not so easy to control the amount of hop.

When i finally get round to buying a new gpec i'll most definitely be dropping the 2nd arm into it.

I bought 2 of the first batch and installed one into a friends rifle. Zero trigger/piston, 170sp (slightly cut for 500fps) nineball purple bucking.

It made a real difference on the amount of hop we could apply on anything.3g upwards but with a .28 or lower it was not so easy to control the amount of hop.

When i finally get round to buying a new gpec i'll most definitely be dropping the 2nd arm into it.

Hey Farrasdevell!

I always wondered what happened to my first batch out in the wild. Shoot me a PM!

These available on airsoft GI? I saw they have a new product that's basically the same thing.

I have sent ASGI and Evike a sample of the levers. I am surprised to hear they have already listed them on the website though. Maybe it is a good sign ^_^

Edit: Looks like they posted it on their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150254568861134&set=pu.76891161133&type=1

Archived