King Arms vs Element M3 flashlight?

AG1212

Can't comment on the Element, but I just got the King Arms yesterday. Fits the TM G17 with Guarder frame nicely. Well made. Nice and bright. Two Panasonic CR123A batteries included. I did have to shave the inside of the plastic switches with a scalpel and file to get it to stay in the permanent "ON" mode, because the frame stopped it going that extra millimeter.

g173.jpg

g174.jpg

I do like Element stuff though. Bought the M600C Scout Light clone a few weeks ago and was very impressed with it.

Can't comment on the Element, but I just got the King Arms yesterday. Fits the TM G17 with Guarder frame nicely. Well made. Nice and bright. Two Panasonic CR123A batteries included. I did have to shave the inside of the plastic switches with a scalpel and file to get it to stay in the permanent "ON" mode, because the frame stopped it going that extra millimeter.

*snip*

I do like Element stuff though. Bought the M600C Scout Light clone a few weeks ago and was very impressed with it.

Oooh damn that is sexy stuff, thanks for the pics. Sadly it looks like it will be a VERY tight fit with my holster, as if the pistol itself isn't a tight fit. Looks like I'll finally have a reason to use my dremel :P

The KA has a very good bulb, reflector and body, but the switch is absolute *suitcase* - I've broken four of them.

The Element on the other hand also has a bright bulb, but reflector and body drag it down. For the short time I had one the switch by far outlived the average lifespan of the KA switches though.

Archived