WE PDW open bolt Npas installation.

If I remember correctly, shaving the nozzle increases your FPS but can eliminate your ability to adjust the FPS to lower (CQB) levels. Take a gander at the WE G39 thread over in the reviews section, this has been covered a few times there I believe.

If I remember correctly, shaving the nozzle increases your FPS but can eliminate your ability to adjust the FPS to lower (CQB) levels. Take a gander at the WE G39 thread over in the reviews section, this has been covered a few times there I believe.

that is correct the more you shave off the nozzle lugs the higher the fps where do you in tend to use ur pdw? I shaved a few mm of my nozzle on my g39 for woodland skirmish with a 350fps limit

that is correct the more you shave off the nozzle lugs the higher the fps where do you in tend to use ur pdw?

Ill be using this primarily for indoors so 328fps max, does this mean all i have to do is put the npas in, clip that bit on the spring and im ready to go? wasnt overly certain if the trimming of the nozzle part was needed or not for the npas to work.

Ill be using this primarily for indoors so 328fps max, does this mean all i have to do is put the npas in, clip that bit on the spring and im ready to go? wasnt overly certain if the trimming of the nozzle part was needed or not for the npas to work.

yeh if ur limit is 328fps I personal wouldnt trim the nozzle install the npas and see what your shooting at. As said u will need to clip the little bit of the spring to allow ur npas adjustment tool in once assembled. The nozzle trim just allows ur to raise the fps but prob in ur case standard fps without npas is prob close to ur 328fps limit. When u trim the nozzle back it allows more of the npas valve to sit further back allowing more gas through raising ur fps so you have to add more turns on the npas valve to limit you fps. The only advantage of trimming the nozzle is in winter when temp is low you can wind the npas off to allow more gas through

Ive put in the npas and left the nozzle prong things untrimmed, ive turned it fully on and fully off but the bb's just flop out the end, any ideas?

Sounds like you may need to trim just a little bit off the nozzle then I took about 2mm of my nozzle in my g39 but im not using in cqb im using it in woodland can get it down to about 330fps when npas is full closed ie clock wise turns lowers fps anti clock wise rises fps

Archived