Hi capa tritium sights

BerserkDS

How creative do you want to be? I have not found any airsoft specific tritium sights in the bomar style that the 5.1 comes with. But the novak styles that the 4.3 model sports resembles the ones Guns Modify makes for the TM Meu pistol. Now I'm not sure if they will fit to a hicapa slide as it depends on the cut for the sights. But the slides from the hi-capa series are interchangeable with the slides for the 1911 series. This means that if needs be, you can always change your slide to a meu and then mount the tritium sights to that slide.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gunsmodify-tritium-night-sight-for-marui-meu-gbb.html

I have the Guns Modify tritium sights on my G17 and they are very neatly made. Perfect fit straight to the slide without modifications to the the stock slide and my PGC slide. They are convincing enough for me to order a set for my USP as well, when I find them in stock at a retailer.

There are a few options if you want to go real steel, but as far as I can understand from the few I have spoken with who have undertaken the challenge. It is not worth to hazzle, the risk of *fruitcage* up either the slide or the sights are simply to high if you don't have the right tools for the job.

The 4.3 hi capa model is cut for novak combat sights so there is a good chance that TM have made the cut to the same specifications. Try it and if it doesn't fit, swap the slide for a MEU slide as well. It sound like you are more in to getting tritium sights than having a specific slide on you pistol.

Archived