View new content appears stuck?

Not sure if others have the same problem, but the site started behaving quite oddly for me wrt View New Conent.

Whenever I click the "View new Content" link, I go to the page all right, except it always assumes I have settings I had a week ago: Last month and Topics I Follow. Okay, that's not too bad. But when I return to it, having changed to, say, 'Topics I participated in', finding a thread and returning to the new conent, it's back to Last month and topics I Follow.

Then the really weird bit? I take the topic filter off, and press 'Next' to get to page 2 of threads... And it returns to first page, with the same settings again. 'Last month' and 'Topics I follow'. So I don't get onto the page 2.

Okay: Breakdown of the steps here.

Come to site, click 'View new content'.

State A: Filters 'Last month' & 'Topics I follow'

Change to 'Topics I participated in' -> Ok, shows a new listing. Go to latest post in a thread with updates, read, then click 'View new content'. And wham, it's back to State A.

Okay, change filters off, and get a listing of topics. Click 'Next' and then it's again back to page 1 of State A listing.

Happens with IE9. Going to check different computer and browsers when I get back home in 2-3 hours, but currently this is slightly annoying.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get a problem sometimes with IOS.

When I click view new content, it sometimes takes me to a list of the latest members who have joined. Not a lot, and another click takes me where it should.

Happens both on iPhone and iPad, latest OS.

Shmook, I think that was found out to be related to wheer one clicked the view new content... If one was in Member area (ie. private mssages or anything like that) then the New content was the "new content in section 'members'" if that makes any sense to you?