Claw Gear? Do they still exist?

Bucko

So I've been eying their product for quite some time hoping to see things pop up in stock, but nothing's changed in months. Does anyone know if they're still around? Will they even ship to the US? I really like their Stalker pants, Combat shirts, and that Instructor shirt, but I can't find the OD color in Medium anywhere! Help!

They seem to have changed a lot in the managment.

Welcome to Claw Gear

Due to major problems in logistics and organizational processes with the former distributor we are actually reorganizing the europe-wide distribution for Claw Gear. We have changed the complete logistics chain including the involved personal and distribution company.

In a very close partnership, Claw Gear and TMH Trading in Steyr (Austria) developed an excellent environment for the further distribution of Claw Gear products in Europe. During this reorganization we tried to keep supplies running for our dealers. You can find a list of authorized dealers - here -

We also pushed hard and invested a lot to bring you a great range of new Claw Gear products. Right now, production is in full swing and we have the target to offer the full product line starting from January 2012. We will then have more than 1'000 different products including a lot of brand new equipment and improved stuff. We will also be able to offer the complete product line of Invader Gear.

We are convinced that this reorganization was absolutely necessary and Claw Gear will be stronger than ever! We will do our best to let you forget the troubles with the former distributor. We are highly motivated to set new milestones with Claw Gear for the future.

Try contacting them here

http://www.clawgear.at/a/en/Contact/4/

Emailed them direct yesterday. They're reworking their product line and website and will be launching all the new kit come the end of 2012 or the very beginning of 2013. Rumor has it that Multicam and A-TACS AU and FG will be available in most of their products.

I can wait...

Archived