TM Glock 17 Upgrades - Opinions Needed!

original poster

The original parts listed, I had already actually ordered them by the time people said against the high flow valves.

To be fair I saw a decent video review on YouTube of before and afters and it upped the FPS by a fair amount so I'm still happy!

Fps doesnt make the gun better and surely for something that yout intend to use for cqb why would you want more Fps for other than to have your bbs travel. faster and hitting your target with more energy which it itself is pointless because that small gain important isn't going to make the slightest difference, unless you want to up the Fps so it hurts more?

Fps doesnt make the gun better and surely for something that yout intend to use for cqb why would you want more Fps for other than to have your bbs travel. faster and hitting your target with more energy which it itself is pointless because that small gain important isn't going to make the slightest difference, unless you want to up the Fps so it hurts more?

I too am confused by this, but as the user has a posting profile on Zero In, maybe all the bad info is coming from there?

'FireKnife'

What's done is done and what's ordered will arrive (unless you've got Royal Mail on the case).

The only thing to do now is go somewhere with a good chrono - preferably a Skan - and see what difference the upgrades make. All in one session, chronoing after every part fitted. That way you'll know if they work as advertised.

As mentioned earlier you missed out on two very cheap and usefull upgrades, the nineball router and rubber will help bring the fps up as you want and the router will increase the amount of shots perfill which you will need since your efficiency has been greatly reduced by the metal slide and stiffer recoil spring.

Archived