Looking for an mp5a3

DFM56

I need help finding an mp5a3 AEG that comes with an SEF lower or fits this part. One of my fiends got one and it won't fit his G&G, even though it's listed, so I don't really trust the description. The only internals I care about are the chamber, since I'll be throwing money at it until a fusion engine fits inside. Bonus points for a tri-lug flash hider and a hop-up that adjusts through the chamber, not out the side.

I don't know anything about mp5s, the last time I was considering buying one was when AE mp5s were still a thing, so I would really appreciate any help I can get. I'm leaning towards the ARC right now, but I can't find one that comes with a collapsible stock, and I don't know if I can get an SEF lower on it.

As far as I know ICS and SRC are the only ones with a stamped steel receiver. To me personally that would be more important than whether the SEF lower is a drop in fit or not. I imagine you can fit it on pretty much anything if you modify it, especially since you're going to put in a fusion engine anyway so there won't be a motor to worry about.

I found this Russian site with a bunch of pictures of the SRC:

http://guns.allzip.org/topic/107/706403.html

If you scroll down, you'll see pictures of the lower. The gearbox looks like a regular V2, so the selector should work, but the rear of the lower where it hooks under the stock mount is a bit different, not a lot though.

I should say that ICS also makes an MP5 with a plastic receiver, avoid that.

Thanks for the suggestions! I've had a hard time finding any solid information about some of these models since it seems like every company has a few generations of mp5s floating around.. WGC has SRCs for a decent price, so I'll probably pick one up soon. Hopefully I can find a retractable stock that can fit it at some point, since they only have the a4.. CA is my next best option, but they're a little bit more money so I'll probably have to look for a used one if I end up doing that.

Archived