FS: Eagle SFLCS RRV, pouches, Pantac/Allied Industries MBSS, PACA, MP5 setup, LBT first line

VinnyGT19

I have several things for sale.  These were my 'go-to' rigs for awhile; I've just gotten tired of them and want to move them along.

IMG_6365_zps9d9790c6.jpg

IMG_6370_zpsd502619b.jpg

First up is an Eagle SFLCS RRV (Rhodesian recon vest).  I am the original owner of this item, and all of the straps that come with a new RRV are included (cross member strap to switch to H-style harness, MBSS straps to connect rear plate carrier of an EPC or MBSS carrier, etc).  It has been used for 3 or 4 game days, and appears as new.  $145

IMG_6369_zpscf18c880.jpg

In addition, I have some Eagle pouches:

SFLCS Double M4 (fits 4 mags) $20

DFLCS Single M4 (fits 2 mags - I have 3 of these) $10 each

IMG_0262_zps97f109c1.jpg

ICS MP5a5:

This was an impulse buy.  A local CQB field has a special "SMG class" ruleset, and I bought the MP5 to take part in those games but lost interest.  This is the metal receiver "Proline" ICS MP5, not the cheaper sprtline plastic gun.  MP5 is in as-new condition with the exception of a few tasteful modifications:  stock inner barrel was replaced with a Systema 229 mm tight bore barrel, with a Guarder clear hop bucking, the motor changed to a Guarder high torque long, and the wiring connector was changed to XT60.  This gives it a good trigger response.  The XT60's are superior to Deans in my opinion and much cheaper; I will include a pair of XT60 connectors for your use.  Gun includes two ICS high capacity magazines and a HK style 3 point sling, original box and manual.  $135

Classic Army MP5 flashlight fore grip (pictured with MP5) - this is the closest replica to the Surefire original; it is made to Surefire dimensions and can accept Surefire lamp assemblies.  $30

IMG_0259_zpsf85d217d.jpg

CWU 27/p Nomex flight suit - size 40 regular.  As new, never used $30

IMG_0260_zps38dbac2a.jpg

Eagle Industries CQB armor carrier - old style CQB armor carrier, fits Kevlar (soft) + plate.  I bought this from a warehouse of old Eagle items.  As new never used $30 

IMG_0261_zpsaf9b05a6.jpg

MP5 first line:  $45

London Bridge Trading (LBT) padded pistol belt in black

LBT Saber radio pouch

USGI canteen pouch

Late 90's Blackhawk Industries belt mounted MP5 hip pouch

These are rare items, out of production for many years.  I am only interested in selling these if the MP5 sells.

IMG_6374_zps8783a508.jpg

Motorola Saber R UHF Tactical radio:

This is the rare 'R' model (ruggedized) radio that is submersible/waterproof.  It is a top tier real tactical radio from the 90's on UHF band (440-470 mHz) currently programmed for GMRS use (yes it talks to your Walmart radios).  It has a DES encryption module that is tested/working, and as such sale is limited to US citizens only.  Includes a hand mic, battery, and charger (not pictured).  Radio is a 9 or 9.5 out of 10; hand mic is 7 of 10 (rubber relief ring on cord is peeling as are most speaker miss of this vintage).  Goes great in above London Bridge pouch.  I love this radio but it is time to part ways.  $150 for package.  

IMG_6366_zps93b37ca7.jpg

IMG_6367_zpsfbebbdfe.jpg

Pantac MBSS setup

OD Pantac MBSS plate carrier, with Pantac OD radio pouch, Allied Industries MBSS Double M4 pouch (holds 4 mags), and HSGI smoke grenade pouch, + clone PACA carrier in tan (believe it is a King Arms).  Sold as a set $120

IMG_6368_zpse73119cf.jpg

Pantac OD Chest rig

Copy of LBT 0290A chest rig.  In great condition $50

IMG_6371_zps20808a82.jpg

SO Tech Groundpounder holster (right handed):  Early OIF/OEF era drop leg holster for medium size autos; fits 1911, Sig P226, Glock 17.  $35

Shipping is not included in the above listed prices.  I am not out to gouge anyone on shipping; it will be as close an estimate as is possible based on size/weight and your location.  The only trades I am interested in would be a LBT 6094 / Mayflower APC / SKD PIG / TAG Banshee type plate carrier, a KWA MP7, or Marui GBBs -- other than that, not interested.  Thanks for looking.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived