happy.al

Hello,

I bought a Tanfoglio Limited Custom, and it works great with great range, kick etc. My only slight complaint is that the trigger sucks, it feels like more like a Glock than a IPSC tuned single action. It's OK for skirmishing but it's not good enough for airsoft IPSC or training.

Does anyone do trigger jobs on their airsoft pistols? I'm assuming that it'll break down like it's real steal cousin and I'll be able to polish the sears. Is it going to be that simple? And lastly does anyone have a part diagram for the Tanfoglio Limited Custom?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I bought a Tanfoglio Limited Custom, and it works great with great range, kick etc. My only slight complaint is that the trigger sucks, it feels like more like a Glock than a IPSC tuned single action. It's OK for skirmishing but it's not good enough for airsoft IPSC or training.

Does anyone do trigger jobs on their airsoft pistols? I'm assuming that it'll break down like it's real steal cousin and I'll be able to polish the sears. Is it going to be that simple? And lastly does anyone have a part diagram for the Tanfoglio Limited Custom?

Actually, the trigger is very similar to a non-tuned Tanfoglio Stock III real steel in single action. I'm not saying I like it, just that it is.

I've attached the diagram I found for a 4.5mm version of Limited Custom, the only one I could find so far. I also find that the diagram for KCB-70 (P226) from KWC site is somewhat useful. I haven't taken the frame apart yet, but the slide assembly looks spot on. The Jpeg is over 2MB in size so I cannot attach it.

KMB-78?????.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

@ OP,

I've just got to say this......

You put up a post for help, people took the time and trouble to reply.

Do you not think it's good manners to at least say "ta" and acknowledge the fact they have tried to help?

Maybe next time people won't bother..........

@ OP,

I've just got to say this......

You put up a post for help, people took the time and trouble to reply.

Do you not think it's good manners to at least say "ta" and acknowledge the fact they have tried to help?

Maybe next time people won't bother..........

OP has not actually been back since March 8th. 

Archived