TM VSR-10 Laminate Stock

Corvid

I bought this "Wildcat" style stock some 3 years ago from Paul at laminategunstocks.co.uk (who I gather have since closed, unfortunately), and finally, two VSRs and two Dremmel tools later (long story), it's finally complete! I guess I let life get in the waqy of airsoft a bit, so it sat collecting dust in a semi-bedded, horribly rough state (I could have bought a pre-finished one, but I'd have wrecked the finish fitting the VSR in I reckoned!). Ironically, it's got me back into airsoft after near enough 3 year out the hobby... I literally cannot wait to get this thing out on the field! Not only is it my first sniper rifle (I come from a 300fps at 38rps AEG background... the range an upgraded VSR has is a whole knew view on skirmishing!), but it feels and looks just as I'd hoped it would. I'll shut up and post some photos!

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

A tricky project for someone very much underskilled in woodwork such as myself! Thankfully getting the rifle working nicely at the end of it was something I could do well! Any questions, just ask, it's pretty simple really. I'll post photos of the inside if anyone want them.

Thanks! Yeah, I can well imagine it's not most people's style to be honest, I'd personally go for a more.... military style too, but hat stock just captivated me for some reason! I think I may have been corrupted by wooden air rifle stocks somewhat... that said, I was cured the moment I realised I could actually BUY the new ICS MP5, which I first heard about some 4 or 5 years ago, I honestly thought ICS has dropped it!

I wish it was! I very nearly considered fitting some kind of internal magazine instead of the hassle involved with using the original mags, but decided it was too much of a pain to bother with. The amount of time I spent on it is laughable... people on here with the right skills and tools seem to churn out completely hand made stocks just like that! Worth it in the end, but you could not pay me enough money to do it again without a woodwork shop! I'll stick to high RoF methinks!

Archived