2x Prowin M4 GBBR mags V1

Accessory/Make:Prowin Version 1

Condition:Used, details below

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:Nox3

Price/Payment:£45 posted

Pictures:yes

Hi all, selling 2 Pro Win M4 V1 gbb magazines for WA compatible gbbr's. To be honest I'm selling as broken, the newer one is gas tight and the older one holds gas but tends to leak for a short while after filling and then seals itself.

The problem with the older one is that the cool down induces after the first 5 or so shots, thereafter cycles the bcg slowly. Not sure it's down to my INO steel bcg.

The newer magazine has the problem where it doesn't release enough gas into the gun to cycle, thus it behaves like a straight pull AR. According to GGI it occurs if one is running this in conjunction with Inokatsu/Viper tech GBBR'S with steel bcg's. Apparently it needs stiffer valve lock spring and it will be fine. Other than that problem it holds the gas and feeds bbs fine.

I just don't have the time to tinker with these mags. I'm sure these are relatively easy fixes. They will be shipped out with the standard gas rubber seals but can add the inokatsu adapters if the buyer chooses.

Priced at £40 for the pair and the £5 on top to cover next day postage.

Thanks for looking.

807a8acc632c8fb13e800ab19e1fe56b_zpsbff8

d8168752d7f7fc47d1b7d0b2500021ab_zps1e85

• 2 weeks later...

Archived