7 x G&P WOC STANAGs - Leaky & Cheap

I'm moving away from the WA system after owning my WOCs for nearly 3 years now but never once being actually able to skirmish them.  Purely on account of the fact I live on base far away from all my airsoft stuff I've never, ever had the spare time necessary to fix up all these magazines.  So this lot is for someone who's got time to spare to work on their equipment but prefers to stick to a tight budget.

IMG_1012_zps58511ae7.jpg

IMG_1014_zps17ba7545.jpg

IMG_1015_zps918c59f9.jpg

IMG_1018_zps7e16bd60.jpg

IMG_1019_zpsfbc54fbe.jpg

IMG_1021_zps8ec6a04c.jpg

3 of the lot came with G&P rifles, the other 4 I bought from WGC at various stages.  A couple have held gas for a while with just a good dousing of silicone but I'm selling the lot as currently all leaking.  They've been in storage inside a zip-lock bag to keep the seals in as good condition as possible, but I've never opened them up to check their condition internally.  Almost all the leaks are from the striker valves, a couple from the fill valves though that's more easily fixed.  Strangely never from the o-rings that seal the different portions during the time I tried to use them, though that was a while ago so I'm not sure what they're like now, but I never had an issue with those areas even when they were left in storage for 4+ months at a time.

I've done my best to clearly show the condition in the pictures.  As mentioned they've never been skirmished, overall use has been entirely limited to what you can see on my youtube channel, i.e. not a great deal.  At an upper estimate I'd say about 4 BB loads through each.  Few paint chips here and there, but the brass in the valves, gaskets, feed lips, followers etc are all brand new essentially; they all just need taking apart by someone who knows (or who can look up a guide on youtube) what they're doing and making gas tight.

I don't believe these can really be found at UK retailers at this point in time.  If you could they'd cost £60+ each.  Price for the lot is £25 plus P&P.  As GBBr mags go they're actually at the lighter end of the scale but as you might imagine a box of 7 will still cost me a few quid to send.  Payment preferably via bank transfer but I'll accept paypal as well.

Archived