Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NonEx

MAGPUL iPhone 4/4S Field Case (black) Video Review

Wussup guys.

Just posted a video review on my YouTube channel of the MAGPUL iPhone 4/4S Field Case. Excellent product and I am super happy with it!

Check it out:

If you keep your phone in your pocket, keep an eye out for moisture building up in it - I tend to remove the case and dry/wipe down case and phone every week or so.

Good point man, totally forgot to cover that. I also usually take the phone out of the case every week or every other week and wipe down both case and phone.

I will add that to the comments of the video.

No worries - It's never caused my phone a problem thus far, but I figure if it stays damp for a long time it's not gonna do it any good. Now I just need Magpul shoes and shades...

I added it to the comment of the video.

As for MAGPUL, yes, they can make everything in my life! I am not much for being a fanboi or loving a company rather than their products, but dangit, MAGPUL are just overall awesome! :D

Regarding the shades, I actually have a 5.11 Soar polarized sunglasses review coming up, they are really nice! :D

Perhaps those can be of interest until MAGPUL come out with a pair :P

As for MAGPUL, yes, they can make everything in my life! I am not much for being a fanboi or loving a company rather than their products, but dangit, MAGPUL are just overall awesome! :D

Regarding the shades, I actually have a 5.11 Soar polarized sunglasses review coming up, they are really nice! :D

See I *fruitcage* love 90% of the stuff Magpul make, and I generally like the company. I also like baiting Magpul haters and the like for comedy purposes; I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy though, because not everything Magpul makes is mind blowingly awesome and PTS have come out with a noticeable amount of rubbish.

5.11 shades you say? I shall have to google this...

Perhaps those can be of interest until MAGPUL come out with a pair :P

Magpul sunglasses. Now I've heard it all. 

What next ? Magpul condoms with ranger plates on them , so they are easy to pull off when you have finished with them ..

When I stop spending all of my money on Magpul products, I intend to learn to drive and buy a car. Once I've done that, I'll be bolting ranger plates to the door handles for dynamic automobile entry.

When I stop spending all of my money on Magpul products, I intend to learn to drive and buy a car. Once I've done that, I'll be bolting ranger plates to the door handles for dynamic automobile entry.

Ranger plate door handles!!!

that would be awesome. I dont think people would mind paying $100 for a set of 4 :P

Actually, IMHO, normal Magpuls might be better. They are bigger and would allow you to open the door easier. The ranger plates are too low profile

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.