WTS KWA MP9 Package

I have here a KWA MP9. it is the VFG model and has recently been repaired.

has brand new:

Hammer

Nozzle

Nozzle return springs

Takedown button spring

Charging handel

its a bit unique as it is a mixed breed. it has the upper from a black model and the lower of a tan model

stock looks to be in good shape, but has a little wobble.

included in the package will be:

•MP9

•-14mm muzzle adapter in tan

•Madbull Blackside suppressor in tan (pretty worn)

•4 50rnd magazines total

•blackhawk! SMG leg rig (triple mag pouch leg rig made for all SMG mags including P90 and UMP mags) in black

pics will be up by tuesday for those that want them

im looking for $250 but as im pretty much never firm on pricing, its OBO.

i have a couple of projects i want to finish like my Blaser and tactical thompson so i can sell them, so im looking for cash. but if you have something cool to trade like an HK long gun or somethig, it will be considered.

ah, you are correct. the mags are about 90%. one of them was leaking a little bit out of the fill valve, but with some lube and a little tightening i fixed it and a couple of them must have some dirt or fine sand in the BB track as the followers feel a little gritty when setting them at the bottom for a fill of BBs. but they all feed gas and bbs into the gun just fine and fire perfectly in FA without lubricating the track. i also had to replace a fill valve o'ring in one of the mags, but its all set now. also, a couple look as if the followers had been snapped up from the bottom (like the last owner let the follower fly up from the locked position to the top), but none of them have broken yet, so just have to be careful.

if you'd like any more info, please PM me.

Archived