Can You use CO2 mags in a regular gass pistol?

sethvacn

you could use them but you'll need to upgrade/reinforce some parts before you do.

CO2 capable cylinder/loading nozzle, hammer- and recoilspring comes to mind, as well as add a metal slide, I would imagine your plastic slide would shatter pretty fast.

You're better off buying a KJWorks KP05 which is a CO2 capable TM HiCapa clone. 

As lone bullet said, you'll need a minor upgrade to make the most of it as the stock hammer spring on the marui hasn't really got the oomf required to make the most of the magazines.

That aside though, the rest of the 4.3 slide is a sturdy beast, probably one of the strongest Marui make! Mine has been really hammered on high pressure gas with the only real wear being on the slide catch notch, and the oring in the bbu, I can see it going a lot further as well.

Out of interest what sort of temperatures are Norwegian winters, I imagine its a completely different ballgame to England!

EDIT: IIRC KJW Co2 magazines are the ones you are after, the WE ones are of poorer quality and pretty much the same price.

I have heard that cold temperatures kill performance when it comes to gass pistols. We can have everything from -5 to -35 Celcius here :=) So it gets cold. 

As you probably understand, I am verry new to airsoft, I want to buy a new gun because the hicapa doesent feel good in my hands, I have large hands and the bottom of the handle is to clunky for me. So I have been drooling after a TM PX4, now I have seen Ehobby asia has a metal slide version of it: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smgs/tokyo-marui/gas-pistol/eac-marui-px4-prime-custom-black.html

Can this custom model handle CO2? Maby I should just ask them... :)

Maybe the KJW 1911? Takes co2 and it has a skinny grip. At -5 and below even Co2 wont be happy btw. So even go as far to consider an AEP

At that temperature you'd need a custom lipo to make the most of an aep as well though. Also I can advocate the KJW 1911 for being a good performer for the money.

Archived