Need pics of Robocops Auto 9

directorcass

Since the KSC Auto 9 is no longer produced and samples normally sell for over $500 on eBay I have a project started. I am having a member on another forum mastering digital files to have 3D printed the parts needed to turn a KSC M93R into an Auto 9. This will be the extended compensator, sights, and the grips. These will be 3D printed, molded and then copies made for sale.

These files are close to be finished. What I am looking for is a bit of info. How far back does the outer barrel on the compensator go into the Comp? How far forward does the brass inner barrel reach to the front of the compensators tip? If anyone has the KSC Auto 9 could you post a pic or two of the back end of the brass barrel? Replacement barrels for the Auto 9 are no where to be found. I want to see if a existing barrel for another gun can be modified.

Thanks in advance!

Take the origonal barrel, cut the breach end to match it, take your time to do this carefully and remember to smooth off all the edges.

Install the barrel and put tape over the inner barrel at the point it comes out of the muzzle, then take it back out and cut it to just behind the tape (depending on how visible you want it to be) smooth the cut and you're done.

This is exactly what I did with my BMG, took an AEG TB barrel and cut it to fit the hop unit and lenght just short of the compensator.

I have the brass inner barrel from this-

100_6418_zps21d25f7b.jpg

I figure the Thompsons brass barrel would be great for cutting down and they are plentiful. I have a machine shop at work that can do the cuts for me. I just need to know what the cuts look like. The person making the parts may just do a brass tube insert for the compensator so this may be a moot point. I just want to get my ducks in a row. If anyone here is interested I'll do a separate for sale thread when the time is right.

I just need to know what the cuts look like.

Take the origonal barrel, cut the breach end of the new barrel to match it

You don't need pictures to see what the barrel looks like, you HAVE the original barrel so just look a that!!!

Archived