Rare and Common items sale. Summer cleaning

Donut

It's been a while since I was last here, and even longer since I last played airsoft. But I'm back in town and I want to trim down the collection and start new loadouts. So summer cleaning sale!

Prices are all obo. 

Also, I'll give a 10% discount if you buy multiple items. 

A&K SR25
Upgraded with some guarder parts, 400fps, tightbore barrel. Comes with scope and the QD silencer (not shown). 
_DSC0003-1.jpg
$175 shipped

Maruzen CA870
It's got some work on it, it shoots, but the pump doesn't lock after cocked. I could fix it easily but I don't want to work on it unless there's some interest. But mostly the long barrel should be pretty rare. I have A LOT of parts for this series of guns, ask if you are interested and we can work something out. I have short barrels, extra bodies, pistol grips, etc. 
_DSC0006.jpg
$120 shipped

KJW Carbine
Fun gun, it's got the metal hopup. You should know what it is.
_DSC0002-1.jpg
$70 shipped? 

Tokyo Marui M733 parts gun
I swear it used to work. I'm 99.9% sure the gearbox is perfect, the problem was electrical, the battery connector is missing. Just needs a new battery, probably. Even if not, you still get a TM gearbox and everything else in it. 
_DSC0001-1.jpg
$30 shipped or free with purchase over $100. 

Cybergun(?) Thompson
Great gun, almost brand new. I got a killer deal trading a half working G36 I made from parts for it. Huehuehuehuehuehuehue, the guy was a sucker. I'm the best. Now buy it.
20130724_201518.jpeg
$80 shipped

Tanaka Custom SNIPER
it's awesome, you should have it too. Perfect for 1337 no scope 720 YY jumping headshot collateral. 
Seriously though, it's got an adjustable fps all the way up to and past 400fps. Custom extended tightbore that runs through the compensator and sits flush at the muzzle. Comes with the pistol scope shown in the picture.
20130724_201320.jpeg
$300 shipped

Maruzen PPK/S Metallic black movie prop version. 
James Bond is awesome. Not the Daniel Craig Jason Bourne *suitcase*, Pierce Brosnan is <3.
_DSC0001-2.jpg
$300 shipped. Deal with it.

KTW Lever Action 
IT'S *fruitcage* AWESOME. 
_DSC0007.jpg
THIS COULD BE YOURS FOR THE HIGHWAY ROBBERY PRICE OF $350 shipped. Deal with it :3

Right M16 Sniper stock
Buy it and be awesome
DSC03214.jpg
$100 SHIPPED

ICS SIG551 SWAT
BRAND NEW. NEVER BEEN FIRED. I have only taken it out of the box and held it, it's really well built. I'll throw in a free mini battery (I assume it takes a mini battery?) and an ICS 3 point sling.
_DSC0001-2.jpg
$170 shipped

Western Arms Beretta Cougar thingy parts gun
The gun still shoots, but it doesn't cycle properly as the slide has a part cracked off. It's perfect for getting extra parts and *suitcase*. But really you're paying for the 3 working mags. Yes, 3 mags. 
_DSC0002-2.jpg
$70 shipped!

I'll try to answer questions as best as I can. Feel free to offer me stuff too, if they're cool. I'm looking for mostly practical guns/gear. Surplus gear gets bonus points. But cash is king.

PRICE DROP!
SR25: $125 + shipping

Thompson M1A1: $60 + shipping

Marui M733 parts gun: $20 takes it before I throw it away.

CA870: Same price, but I'll throw in an extra body, including the original style short barrel and shell tube.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived