old player needing advice!

powelly

Hi all, Used to participate in a lot of airsoft but packed in about 6 years or more ago, just needing advice on whether or not I can still sell my old guns etc, the vcr bill was just being introduced when I stopped so I now have no idea what thew law dictates anymore, I have a marui M16A2, a moscart 165 round shell, a M-11 (possibly missing the crappy stock, a nearly new vgc gun bag, possibly a 3-point sling, 300 round m16 hi-cap magazine and probably more once ive had a dig around, Just wondering how I can sell it!

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any helpful replies!

hi there, apart from selling ur stuff on the forums you could try visiting ur local airsoft retailer and seeing what they say. they might offer you an amount that you'd be happy to accept (unlikely imo) or they might have a set up where they sell on a s/h gun and just charge a 'handling fee' to put it on the shelves. depending on how far you would have to drive it might be worth a go.

next up, something similar, you could try your local airsoft site (around lunchtime would be favourite) usually there is some s/h stuff for sale and you are pretty certain you will be selling to an airsofter if they are clearly participating at an airsoft event. again you'd want to check with the site owners, but at every site i have been at where someone asked if they could sell some gear (even when not playing) they were welcomed in with 'of course you can m8, theres a table over there to sell ur stuff and the tea urn is over there..'

gl selling ur stuff

Archived