Info wanted - Rooster/rifle unit patch/insignia

seaweasel

Calling all geardos and camo geeks - I'm trying to track down a shirt/unit patch and hopefully someone has heard of it.

My local surplus shop had an OD BDU shirt with a cool insignia on the sleeve - a rooster holding a rifle (black on yellow I think). Was a little small for me so didn't buy it, but just decided to get it for a friend's birthday as he's also into chickens/Airsoft but, alas, it had been sold!

I seem to remember the guy saying it was an Italian army shirt, and that they were all the rage back in the 80s. Have had a search on here, Google, eBay etc, but haven't come up with anything.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers.

My local surplus shop had an OD BDU shirt with a cool insignia on the sleeve - a rooster holding a rifle (black on yellow I think). Was a little small for me so didn't buy it, but just decided to get it for a friend's birthday as he's also into chickens/Airsoft but, alas, it had been sold!

He's into chickens?

Alrighty then...  :huh:

Archived